7.10.08

SAHUR ON THE ROAD the BEST EVER AFTER

hmmm...
i promise tell about my best SOTR...
now...
i will tell you...

one day (i dont remember what date)...
in our class...
we talk about SOTR SMANSA 2008 which will be our last SOTR in smansa because we in third grade now...
we promise each other will be join that and will star in my home...
but there something happen...
our friend ECHA lie about that...

at 08 p.m we in my home...
wait each other...
there me , vdho , ilaa , moldy , and my brother (my brother follow us , OMG!! how lucky him!!)...
we talk about echa in gate of compleks...
fikaa come and then miftah too...
we come back to my home and wait mail , eka and ismi...
we dont know what will happen if mail not bring his car...
maybe we just sahur in my home...
we wait till boring...
you dont see our face when mail come with his car...
we said "MAIL WE LOVE YOU!!"...
we so loud...
and make our neighbour wake up from them sleep...
haha...

after that we watch ismi dvd...
and when 12.30 a.m we go to smansa for SOTR...
how happy us...
when we arrive in smansa there a lot of people , car , motorcycle there...
i dont know who them...
but we just follow car in front of us...




the way finish in smansa...
we go to KFC for sahur...



and then we comeback to my home for sleep...
but in the midle of way we take a picture...
haha...



maybe i'm late to posting this...
i'm sorry...

No comments: