19.10.08

i call my class 'LOVELY CLASSES'

every year there event in my school 01 SHS when we must clean our class till it become beutiful than each other...
usually school make that for proclamation day but for this year for education day...
me and my friend must be in school on sunday just for clen and make our school beautiful...
i'm in 3 exact 4 or we call MARBELS (masyarakat rajin belajar) now...
which near canteen and also ladder...

actually , i cant go because i have test in my course...
but i run from there and go to school...
OMG!! i'm so kind ^_^...
i go to school at 8 a.m and come back to my home at 5 p.m...
in school i become a carpanter which paint our desk...
and how lazy my classmate just 19 student come...
my friend make my class full of everything about LOVE...
hehe...
now our class become LOVELY CLASSES...



actually again i come to school just for meet him...
but him not come...
i'm so dissapointed because that...
his henpon is broke...
i cant message and call him...
haaaaa...
i miss him so much now...
i not see him for two days >,<...

wait...
who is the winner for this event...
i will tell you later...

No comments: