1.10.08

HEPPI LEBARAN EVERYONE

finally...
after fasting in a month...
this day is come...
when we can become a new person...
like baby reborn again...

hmm...
i want to tell you what i do when last of fasting day until the first idul fitri day...
last night...
me , my brother and my niephew playing firework in my home...
haha...
we like children again...
we go to on my home and play there...



this morning...
i wake up at 05.30 am for went to pray...
me and my family pray in karebosi...
when we finish pray we apologise with each other...
like what people usually do...
after that we go home...
i think we will be go to my granma home like usually...
but we only sllep at home until afternoon...
hmm...
i feel different now...




at night...
we go to my granma and my niece home...
only that...
wait my SOTR photo...
see that later...

qqoy and family said...
MINAL AIDZIN WAL FAIDZIN...
MOHON MAAV LAHIR DAN BATIN...

NB : HE CALL ME ON MONDAY!!
I LOVE THAT...
NOW , I MISS HIM SO MUCH...
MY SEKKE' DODOL...
^_^

4 comments:

itta said...

yup! you must be totally miss him right now. happy ied qqoy... forgive me for everything

denisa valianty said...

mat lebaran, kk.
MINAL IDZIN wal faidzin yaa^^

qqoy amalia ramadhani said...

i think that i do now...
i miss him so much...
heppi lebaran too bebh...
apologise me!!

qqoy amalia ramadhani said...

sama - sama ade'...
mksh yaa buad comment nyh...