14.1.09

BEAUTIFUL DAY :)

HEEPPIII BIIRTHDAAAY HUNN .
Finally 14 january 2009 is come .
That means its FAKHRUL 18 birthday .
He become old now ^^.

I send message for him at 11.59 .
hunny heppi birthday . my uncle become old now . hehe . hope all you want will come true . more study . pray . not busy again .not being a sleepy man . not sick again . can listen what I say . and more love me  . hehe . tengs for everything . I lov you .
But he said there someone before me :( .
His friend , actually I really hope me the first .

After school , He promise went to somewhere .
we go to eat in pizza .
that our first date :) .
he sit beside me and we talk everything .
I give him a present .
Grey jacket .
He order a lot of food .
We can’t eat all of them .
After eat , we sit a long time .
I’m so sleepy , so I to down my head on the table .
He hold my hair like a little children and hold my hand :) .

Tengs for beautiful day of my life .
I’ll be remember that ever after .
I LOVE YOU .

8 comments:

itta said...

asli lincah!!
ahahaha!!!
you're dating!! OMG!

qqoy amalia ramadhani said...

:) .

qqoy amalia ramadhani said...

:) .

Anonymous said...

qqoy gilaaaa....

si cewek lincahhhhh!!!
serunya kalo wktu itu kdapatan ko sm kita smuaaaaa...


ahahahahahahaha..

qqoy amalia ramadhani said...

hahahahha . lincah ka .

fyka said...

yey!

cew lincah seduni....

dielus-elus...
the little children or the pussy (dibaca kyak sa sebut ini kata)!
hehehehehe....

kiddink fren....

qqoy amalia ramadhani said...

hmm . aduh . gmn yaa . ada deh . want to know aja . haha .

qqoy amalia ramadhani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.