15.8.08

MY GEEK BESTFRIEND


i hate my besfriend...
yesterday , there is a lampion event in my town and my school follow that...
him is one of member and my brother too...
i promise to my friend come to school at 2 o' cloock...
but i late...
and then when on the way to school my handphone is ringing...
in my handphone there ' him.o1 calling'...
OMG!!i'm very suprising of that...
when i speak my bestfriend said ' where are you?' and she laught very - very loud...
she make me thing he call me...
when i in school she tell me how that can happen...
and she think he care to me...

when the night came and the lampion begin, i never walk behind because he in front of...
he so cute and i suer i love him...
in finish line, i feel thirsty and he near the water...
i said 'can you give me that water'...
he came to me and give me one glass...
i'm very happy of that...

5 comments:

itta said...

qqoy...
I'm really sorry hun..
didnt mean it...
I'm searching for a handphone to call you, and then he gave his handphone to me...
please dont angry...
ha ha...


*hags qqoy....

Anonymous said...

..hahahaha..
ternyata...
..you are falling in love!!..

..and i know who is he!!..

..qfa..
..(qqoyfahrul)..

qqoy amalia ramadhani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
itta said...

btul rina

QFA

qqoy amalia ramadhani said...

tengs bebih...
i love you so much...
nya mih...